Sunday, November 28, 2010

ThreadBanger: DIY Heaven!

Recently, I discovered (via youtube, of course), the wonders of ThreadBanger, a website dedicated to craft junkies. The website is full of video tutorials done by the ThreadBanger team, and each video is filmed like a mini television show, which is cute. I can't even explain how awesome some of these tutorials are. I learned how to make wall decals for my new apartment (2 days!!!), how to make a bean bag chair (also going in my apartment), and how to screenprint my own shirts!!!!

 I can't stop watching videos... Although I have to now, because I have to pack. </3 Anyway, fellow d.i.y. junkies (that's do it yourself, in case you were wondering), join me in saving some cash on expense belongings you can create yourself, and check out ThreadBanger. So far, my favorite channels on ThreadBanger are Decor It Yourself, Secret Life of a Bio Nerd, and ThreadBanger Projects, which are generally clothing ideas. Enjoy! I'm going to go buy contact paper for my nifty wall decals a.s.a.p. I'll post directions on how to make them and after pictures when they're done. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!!