Saturday, January 29, 2011

Believe Makeup Photoshoot with Art School Dropouts!



It's finally up! Last Tuesday, I had my first professional photo shoot for my make-up biz with Jim Yost from James Andrew Photography. My friend, Joey Min, filmed the shoot, and put together a promotional video for me. It came out AWESOME! I am so thankful to both of them for all their help, and can't wait to work with them again soon. As soon as Jim finishes up with the pictures from the shoot, I'll post that, too. You can check both of them out here:
Jim- www.jamesandrewphoto.com
Joe- www.artschooldropouts.wordpress.com

Recently, I started using all-natural products for my beauty routine. I picked up Burt's Bees More Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, and Burt's Bees Orange Essence face cleanser. (Tada- Burt's Bees More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo - 12 ozBurt's Bees More Moisture, Raspberry & Brazil Nut, Conditioner 12 oz (340 g), Burt's Bees Facial Cleanser, Orange Essence, 4.34-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2).)  I love them. My hair is super, super soft and shiny, and my face is so soft and moisturized that I didn't even need to use face moisturizer. I just started using them, but so far, I'd say they're amazing. They smell great, too.



I start cosmetology school, too, soon! February 7th, to be exact. February 2nd is my orientation, and I can't wait! Besides, once I'm started, I'll be good at hair, as well as make-up. :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!!