Monday, February 7, 2011

Polka Dot Nails!!!

My most recent design on my nails was a very cute watermelon pink polish topped with white polka dots. Usually, I opt for dark and/or glittery polish, but this time, I was feeling open-minded. I ended up loving them. They had a very adorable, retro vibe to them. I felt like I should be dressed as a pin-up girl 24/7. Hahaha.


The polishes I used were:
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Polish in "Pink Sapphire." I got this for $0.75 at CVS!

Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in White

Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Clear Top Coat

I love the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens. For this design, I basically just colored in big circles, and put tiny little dots in the open spaces. The only problem I've found with the nail art pens is that they fade... FAST. Back when I did the black and white striped nails, the strips came off after, like a half hour. You have to make sure you put a top coat on the design once it's dry, so the color won't rub off. Other than that, though, they're pretty awesome. I hope you like!

Love always,
Andrei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!!!